Insulation – 647-560-9192
Looking for Insulation in Scarborough, ON? Talk To An HVAC Technician ASAP – Call Now!
- FREE ESTIMATES
- All Work Is Guaranteed
- Over 20 Years of Experience
- TSSA Certified Technicians
- Open 24 Hours a Day – 7 Days a Week
Speak with your participating contractor about where insulation will have the most impact in your home.
Attic: Air seal around your attic hatch, plumbing vent stack and any recessed lights. Then add insulation over ceiling joints.
Basement: Seal around your dryer vent and outdoor faucet first. Next, add batts or rigid boards and spray foam to help reduce condensation.
Get to know insulation types
- The most common and widely used insulation for building envelopes
- Made from fiberglass, rock wool or natural fibres
Blown-in or loose-fill:
- Ideal for attics and other hard-to-reach places or for filling cavities
- Made from fibreglass or cellulose (recycled paper)
- Typically a rigid foam used in walls, roofs and foundations
If You Call Us, Here’s What You’ll Get
- Receive $1/ft2 up to $1,500 for upgrading your attic insulation.
- Receive $2/ft2 up to $1,900 when you update your basement insulation.